This Christmas was our third Christmas as a married couple! :) We splurged a bit. I got Blake a yeti cooler and a kindle paperwhite and he got me an ipad and tory ipad cover. :) We did our Christmas a few days early.
Fancy.
We also opened our gifts from Blake's family since this was our year to be with my family for Christmas.
Thank you thank you Nan for the gifts. We love them. The boots and helmet were worn often in Colorado. :)
Here is what I put in B's stocking. The thing on the right is an outdoor survival kit. Blake loves to watch all of those shows where a guy is dropped off in the middle of nowhere and has to survive for a week. He was pumped to bring that up to CO for when we go hiking in the wilderness. I found it at Restoration Hardware and its awesome!





No comments:
Post a Comment