Monday, January 28, 2013

Cort and Katy's Austin Wedding

This past weekend we headed to Austin for Cort and Katy's wedding! I was in Austin for work the week before but chose to come home on Thursday instead of stay there. I probably should have stayed there since we drove back on Saturday morning, but it was nice to be home.

The wedding was gorgeous. The ceremony was at a Catholic church downtown. It was my first Catholic Mass experience. Blake grew up Catholic so he had to constantly tell me what to do! Who knew that Catholics stop the Lord's Prayer a line short!? 

The reception was at the Driskill Hotel. I had never been there before, and it was very historical. Super nice too. We stayed there since all we had to do was walk upstairs after the wedding.

Her dress was amazing and she looked beautiful! I'm sad I didn't get a picture with her. The band that played is my most favorite wedding band of all time, Blind Date. They also played at my friend, Emily's, wedding. Sooo fun!

Read King bunch minus the bosses. There was a lot of RK love going on.

This is a Rent the Runway Dress. LOVED it. Although it was a little tighter than dresses I usually wear which made for some self-consciousness, but it was pretty nonetheless.

We had a lazy Sunday morning and ordered room service for breakfast. I think that is my favorite part of staying in a hotel - the room service!

No comments:

Post a Comment