Friday, January 4, 2013

Argue Family Christmas

We did the Argue Family Christmas on the morning of the 24th since we left Christmas morning for the mountains.

Annual stocking picture.
Stocking contents. Yes, I got a weekly pill carrying case for my vitamins. Yes, I am 75 years old, but does it make it better that I am only planning to use it when I travel?

Blake's stocking...finally. It took so long to get this.

We got Miles a master moves mickey. He brakedances, and he is awesome. Miles loved it. Funny story - I had him shipped to my office along with all the other Christmas presents and when I opened it, there was a large sign that said squeeze my nose. So I squeezed his nose. OMG, for about 1 minute mickey talked and sang LOUDLY in the middle of a quiet law firm office. People were laughing around me. I was so embarrassed.

We got Miller some a superhero lego set and a giant Captain America pez dispenser. :)

My skis and ski boots from my parents!


Justa baby Jacky.

Before church on Christmas Eve. <3

The rents!

No comments:

Post a Comment