Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope your Christmas is full of love and joy.

Allen Christmas Card 2012


One of my most favorite things about the month of December is getting Christmas cards in the mail. I get so excited to go to the mailbox, and it actually makes me go way more often than once a week which is how often I usually go. I don't know why, I mean its just a picture of people I see all the time with the words Merry Christmas on it, but for some reason they make me soooo happy. I also really like to see pictures of people's kids and how they grow each year. I am running out of magnets though...

As of December 16th this is what our fridge looks like. I can't wait to see how it will look at the end of week! I know, I should calm down. Can't help it. Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment