One of my besties, Karen, just got home from spending three months in LA on a traveling nursing assignment. A couple years ago she also did an assignment in San Clemente, California where I got to go visit for the weekend. I chose the wrong profession!
She is home for a couple of weeks before heading to Arkansas for three more years of school and just had foot surgery. I went over to her parent's house to hang for about four hours on Saturday. LOVE this girl so much. So excited to spend time with her over the next week even if she is a gimpy. :)
Go Frogs! She was all hopped up on vicodin which made for great amusement. Love you, Karny!

Ahh! I am so honored! Thanks again for coming over and entertaining me, even though I could barely keep my eyes open! Haha love you so much!!
ReplyDelete