We leave for Cabo this weekend for 5 days and 4 nights for a one year anniversary trip! We had to make it a few weeks after our actual anniversary because of my work. I am so excited! Neither of us have been to Cabo before. I can't wait to soak up the rays and relax on the beach and by the pool.
If you are not a member of ideeli, hautelook, or ruelala, you should be! They are sites that sell designer stuff and luxury vacation packages for a fraction of the price. On ideeli a few months ago, they had a crazy good deal on this resort. For a little over $100/night, you get a one bedroom villa, with a kitchen and living room, and $25 resort credit per day. We had to jump on it. I feel so accomplished and productive when I find steals like this! :)
Famous Cabo Arch
We are staying at a new resort, Cabo Azul in Los Cabos. It is right down the street from the Palmilla area. Hotel Pool! 
Main resort restaurant. What beautiful architecture!

Resort view!

After our 4 night romantic vacay, we head to Santa Barbara, CA on Thursday for a fun group trip. One of Blake's best friends lives in LA, and his parents own an awesome beach house in Santa Barbara. Ourselves as well as three other couples (all Blake's best college friends and their wives) are headed out for three days. It is so crazy to think that all five couples that will be there are married and one couple has a one year old! When did we grow up?
I AM SOOO EXCITED ABOUT NEXT WEEK I CAN'T STAND IT. GET HERE NOWWWWW!
No comments:
Post a Comment