Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Char!

Last night a group of girls got together to celebrate my friend, Charlotte's, birthday! We went to one of our usual spots, Sophia, a great little Italian restaurant hidden in a neighborhood in town. Sophia is great because its BYOB, the food is really good, and reasonably priced. They are also on restaurant.com so I bought a $50 gift certificate for $4.00 to go toward the bill.


Side note - restaurant.com is good to use when you are going to dinner with a larger group because there is usually a minimum price requirement. Here it was a minimum of $100, and I knew we would easily reach that with 11 people.


Group at dinner. From left - Jenny, BIRTHDAY GIRL, Katie, Yours Truly, Cassie, Amy, Kathleen, Kelly, Katherine, Caroline, Lori, and Annie.



Char is the youngster of the group, just now turning 25. It always weirds me out whenever I have a birthday that for a month and a half I am 2 years older than her. Crazy!


Me, Katie and Char.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE!

1 comment: