Friday, February 28, 2014

TK, It's Been Real

 


Well, this week is my last at TK. I've been working here for almost 6 years, and it truly has been a great place to work. I owe a lot to this firm since they kept me around during the downturn and layoffs, promoted me twice, and the gave me all of their trust to run the recruiting program.  Through this job I have dined at ALL of the Houston's nicest, hippest restaurants, I have been a part of countless fun events and have gotten to take part in numerous fun community service projects. However, it is time for a change for me. One can only party with 23 year old law students for so long, and that time probably was up for me a couple years ago...
 
I am now going to take a huge leap of faith and try my hand at something I absolutely love, interior decorating. I will be working out of our house, and over the next month or two work to get a website or blog running, make business cards, figure out pricing, open a bank account etc. to get this little start up decorating business up and running. Stay tuned.
 
But first, here's a little tribute to my time at TK. I will miss you Three Allen Center.

 
 
And, a great office view.
 

And Nichole and Drew.


 And Michel. Not the shooting range guy though...

 
And, Kelli, Sarah, and Marlen.
 
 
And Jen Carman (right) and some other legal recruiters. Not to mention a firm paid trip to Palm Springs!
 
 
 
And Georgia, Elizabeth and Kamisha!
 
 
And, one can never forget Alfie!


 
 
I will always be a huge fan of TK. It is a fantastic law firm, and I will continue to support you by your hats and koozies.
 
It is a sad, but exciting day.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment