It's hard to find a friend that is so genuine and true. Really hard. My long time best friend, Katie, was in town this past weekend. It was so great to get to hang out with her and her husband since they live in Nashville and we don't get to see them much. Katie is one of those friends where we could go months without talking, but the second we get back together its like no time has passed at all. We became besties my sophomore year of high school (12-13 years ago - geez) and have loved each other ever since.
Double date at our fave neighborhood restaurant Arturo Boada.
Then we stopped and had an after dinner drink at the West End. Being weirdos.
The next night we had some people over for game night. I think I might need to get a weekend trip to Nashville on the books. I just miss her so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment