This past weekend was Jared and Alex's wedding weekend. It was so nice to have a wedding be in Houston for a change. Friday night was the rehearsal dinner at Ouisie's and the wedding was at St. Luke's and the Wynden which is the old Masraff's on Post Oak Park on Saturday. It was beautiful!
At the reception. The dress is my fourth rent the runway dress. I really liked it although it was probably an inch or two too short on me for a wedding. Oh well!
The lovely bride and groom two stepped the night away.
Pretty flowers.
Cole, B, and Jeff!
I got a bloomspot coupon for The Do Bar which is in West Ave. I got the beach wave look done. At first it was more Shirley Temple than beach wave, but it fell throughout the night (and after a lot of hand brushes) to acceptable.
All the fraternity boys! I always forget, and it always amazes me that when they all get together its like they are still in college. There is no taming this group.
Christina and I! This wedding was a little odd in the fact that a lot of wives couldn't attend. There were only four of us there. It was fun to hang with the dudes though.
The Houston guys minus the groom!
The Blake Martin wedding special only halfway came out this time. Cigar, check. Bottle of his own champagne, denied. It was so fun to have him as our first house guest though. He is probably the only person that can wake me up early in the morning without me getting mad.
No comments:
Post a Comment