Monday, April 9, 2012

When Did We Get So Old?

A couple of weekends ago I went to a Sip N See for one of my best childhood friends. Ashley had Jackson about three months ago and since she lives in North Carolina I had not gotten to meet the precious thing yet. He was adorable and it was so fun to see Ashley as a mom. I can still remember Ash as an eight year old, its so strange she is a mother!


My question is... When did we grow up and start getting married and having babies?!?! I still feel like high school was yesterday, but it wasn't and we are full fledged grown ups now. I can also tell that Blake and I are growing up because we no longer want to go out all the time. Sure, its great every once in a while to drink too much and party, but on a normal weekend we are way more happy going to dinner with friends, drinking a couple glasses of vino, and calling it a night at 10:00 p.m. That is what makes me happy these days. In fact, the thought of going out has no interest at all to me anymore. Call us an old married couple if you want, but we really don't care. We are happy!


At Jackson's Sip N See!


No comments:

Post a Comment