Last week was my yearly legal professionals conference. It is in a different city every year (last year was Palm Springs) and this year it just happened to be in Austin. Somehow I think I got screwed out of a fun trip. Two years ago the conference was in Puerto Rico, and the year before that Keystone, CO!
I got to go to lunch one day with my old boss, Jen, who moved to Denver. I just LOVE that girl! Maggie (on left) is the Dallas recruiting coordinator who just told us she is moving to Paris, TX for her husband's job. I am so upset because she makes work so enjoyable! I think I have cried several times...
I also got to go to a fun dinner with Karen! We went to Uchiko and it was probably the best sushi I have ever had. Then we bar hopped to about 6 different bars...on a WEDNESDAY. It was quite dead, but we had a fabulous time!
View from my room at the Four Seasons. One of the best perks about my job is that they put us up in the best hotels!
Laying poolside after the conference one day.
My morning run. LOVE running on Town Lake! I even got the pleasure of seeing a black snake slithering through the banks of the lake. It was about 4 feet long and looked like it could seriously hurt me.


No comments:
Post a Comment