E is 7 months!! She loves to get and give kisses, and by give them I mean mouth open as wide as possible coming straight for your mouth. She eats anything you put in front of her and loves it. She likes solids more than her bottle now. I think her favorites are squash, sweet potatoes, bananas, and apples. She sits up unassisted for 10 minutes or so now, and we have been practicing standing while holding onto something. She is in the 70th percentile for both height and weight.
We could not love you any more baby girl.
I went to make her bottle while she was on her play mat, and when I came back this is what I found. She's really only done it this once though and I'm not even certain how she managed it. She will turn in circles but not move forwards or backwards yet.
I just want to eat that face.
She's still still so obsessed with Jack. He takes it for the most part.
Until she pulls too hard...
We headed to the pumpkin patch.
And had a Halloween get together with her friends. We couldn't stop laughing.
Yearbook photo!
Family Halloween.
Too much cuteness! Mayes!
Best Daddy ever. Story time every night.
Mommy-daughter selfie.
We've been going on lots of walks since the weather has been nice. First time to the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment