The living room is done! Here is an overall picture for you. We used most of the same large furniture items from our townhouse.
For an end table next to my sofa, I used an antique french desk which is something unexpected. It's never used as a desk, more just to look cute. The lamp is from MAI, and the cute French print is from my antique dealer friend's warehouse.
This is actually a bedside table from our master bedroom set. I wanted to switch things up a bit so I put it out here. The prints I found at Round Top a few years ago.
I apologize for the picture quality. The curtains are Restoration Hardware. We also painted the back of the bookcases in RH's slate paint color. I just love that color. Painting the back of a bookcase is one of the best things you can do for a small cost to help spruce it up.
I just love this wall. This mirror I found at an antique market for $300! And the intaglios flanking the mirror were bought on sale at Horchow.
The sconces I found at Round Top this year. They still need to be hooked up electrically.
One of my favorite accessories in my whole house are these marble grapes. My mom gave them to me for Christmas. The lamp is from The Dump, and the picture frame is from Village Antiques. I found that blue vase in Round Top last year.
I found the coffee table at the Urban Market Antique Show. It was a great deal. The rug I found on One Kings Lane, as well as the cute little storage ottomans. They will be great for one day hiding kids toys plus they add extra seating!
I love these three coffee table books. I found one at the store Boxwoods, and the other two were at High Fashion Home. I also have had a long time love for rocks, yes rocks, and so I especially love the geode.
The wicker trunk is from MAI, and that tray is from Village Antiques.
So, there you have it. The master bedroom is next on my list to get completely finished. So, stay tuned for more house tour.









No comments:
Post a Comment