Monday, May 19, 2014

Cassie's Bachelorette

What a fun weekend! I spent the weekend at Lake McQueeney for one of my longest friend's Bachelorette party. It was so fun to get away and have a girls weekend. On Friday evening we hung out on the dock and relaxed. 




We had a bachelorette piƱata filled with adult goodies. Some nice things like nail polish, tan towels, chocolate, mini vodka bottles etc. and other not so nice bachelorette type things. :)


We had a big dance party this night. 


The next morning we went for a walk and did a pyramid??? I don't know. 


 We showered Cassie with gifts for her honeymoon. These panties are called the traveling panties. You sign them with your wedding date and then pass them on to the next bride. 


Lunch time. 


We rented a boat and a driver for a few hours Saturday afternoon. That was my favorite part!




Again, another dance party.




Cassie and I have been friends since elementary school. She is one of my favorite people. 


I LOVE this picture. 



I stole Amy's fedora. I am too much of a wuss to buy one for myself, but I really do want one.

Cassie's sister had cute tank tops made for everyone.


Somehow, two random girls joined our boat. They were also on a Bachelorette party but their bride had passed out…. I have no idea what the girls names are on the top left and very bottom. Oh well, the more the merrier. 


We then showered up and had our boat driver boat us to the lodge on the water for dinner. 



Walter was a 13 year old boy whose Dad and Dad's friends made him come over and help us out of the boat. He was a baller. 


One last group shot. I can't wait for the wedding in two weeks. I love you so much Cassie! 





No comments:

Post a Comment