I can't believe my sweet nephew is turning 6 years old on Wednesday! We went to his birthday party this weekend at Sky High Sports. That place is awesome. I want to go back with a big group of friends and play dodge ball! Basically, its an entire warehouse full of floor trampolines. :)
Don't mind the fancy hair and makeup in this pic. Amanda took me to get my hair and makeup done as a birthday present. I felt a little silly and the need to tell all the parents at the party why I looked like I was going to a formal. However, I had a blast with Amanda and felt like a rock star for the rest of the day!
We got him a super soaker and a star wars lego set. In a few weeks Blake and I are also going to take him to Galveston for the day. He came up to me a while back and said "Evan, since we don't get to hang out all that much, we should go to the beach one day together." It was about the cutest thing ever. So, we are goin to the beach! Well, if you can really call Galveston a beach...
Sky High
Foam Pit
Awesome transformer birthday cake!
His first day of Kindergarten is today! I can't wait to hear all about it. Happy birthday to my birthday twin!
No comments:
Post a Comment