Thursday, June 27, 2013

Work - Some of my Favorites of Summer Numero 4

Alright, so this summer work season and come and almost gone. Next week marks the last week of the program and I am gone for three days of it...
 
Pictures weren't quite a priority this summer so I only have a few. Here are some from a few of my favorite events.
 
Top Golf 
 
 This was probably everyone's favorite. It was the first time that I got to go, and it was nice to have the firm pay for everything. :) I still need to take my dad out there. He would love it!
 

My not so good swing.
 
 
 
Towards the end of the night it somewhat turned into a dance party for some.
 

 Firm Brunch and Ouisie's
 
Love Ouisie's. They always do such a good job. We had a four piece band come play background music which was a great touch.




Star of Hope Community Service Day
 
We got to prepare and serve lunch to homeless families. Me, my hiring partner, and my summers!


 
Mani/Pedi Party at Isle Pedi Spa in West Ave
 
 This was my favorite event. I had not been to the West Ave. location yet, but I might like it the best. Their main room has 10 pedicure stations and its very private.


We made cute little gift bags with a couple nail polishes, a mini lotion, a nail buff, and a TK compact mirror.


I LOVE Michael's Cookie Jar. They seriously will make any shape of cookie that you want. We had logo cookies made, nail polish bottles, and flip flops. :)




I seriously could not have done this summer without Brooke. She has been my saving grace. She is such a rock star, and I love her. Thanks for everything, Brookie B!

No comments:

Post a Comment