Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Amanda's Round Top Wedding

This past weekend I was in one of my oldest friend's wedding! Sweet Amanda and I have been friends since the second grade, and she is now a Mrs.! She got married in the small Texas town of Round Top. I go there every year for their annual antique show, but had never really paid much attention to the town. IT IS ADORABLE!

The B&B where Amanda stayed (and me the first night), Wellspring.





On Friday we went and got our nails done and had lunch at Royer's. The food is incredible there and the pies are to die for.  

 Quirky interior of Royer's.

The Rusty Bike Inn was our home for the weekend. We shared a two bedroom with Cass and Justin and had a blast. Teammmm Rusty Bikes!!!


 Before the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner in our B&B.

 The soon to be newlyweds at the rehearsal dinner. The dinner was held in an adorable place in La Grange.


LOVE this group!  

The next morning (wedding day morning) we had a bridal luncheon at the cutest little wine bar in downtown Round Top.



 After the luncheon we headed back to Amanda's B&B to get all dolled up. Haha - Amanda depuffing her eyes.


  

The most adorable church ever...

The colors of the wedding were lavender and white. LOVE the hydrangeas.

 GORGEOUS Bride. She looked stunning all night long. :)

I stole a couple of the photos that the photographer put on facebook.


At the reception!



She hung a chandelier above the middle of the dance floor - so rustic chic.





Outside the bathrooms they had this fun little bench. :)

At the end of the night.
W thought it would be fun to put the veil on. Love you Amanda, and I was so thrilled to be able to share such a special weekend with you. I wish you and Brandon a lifetime of happiness. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment