This weekend I helped host one of my BFF's bridal showers. There were 8 of us total that helped throw the shower which made it way easier. And, I got to know some of Amanda's friends that I had not met before! Lauren Garcia graciously offered to have the shower at her house. Her house is adorable!!
Food table. It was a brunch so we had egg casserole, fruit salad, spinach salad, mini quiche, chicken salad sandwiches on croissants and a couple of dips.
My mom was the florist again for this shower. She seriously is AMAZING! Amanda wanted to hire her to be her wedding florist. :)
Dessert and drink stations. We served mimosas, iced tea, and water. Lauren found these cute diamond ring toothpick toppers online. So cute!
Cassie made the mint party favors. They turned out fabulously!! Great job, Cass!
Beautiful Bride to Be in less than 6 weeks!
We have been friends since elementary school!
Mammacita and me.
Cass made this awesome slide show of the newlywed game. We put together questions to ask Brandon and she called him up to get the answers. It was so fun and funny!
Haha - every time Amanda got an answer wrong she had to put a marshmallow in her mouth! :)
All the hostesses in our hostess gift. So cute!
Love you Amanda! I cannot wait until your wedding day. I am so happy for you and Brandon. You make a perfect couple!
















No comments:
Post a Comment