Yesterday was Blake and I's TWO year anniversary! I cannot believe it has been two whole years since our wedding. Time has flown by! We decided no gifts this year since we are taking a trip to Napa this weekend. I so look forward to our anniversary trip each year. We take so many trips with family and friends (weddings!) that it is so nice to get away with just the two of us. I have made it clear to Blake that from now until forever we have to go on an anniversary trip at the end of September/early October. It is a good time to reconnect and be reminded of why we chose to spend the rest of our lives with each other. I love you, B!
We did do a nice dinner last night at Artisans. It is a new French restaurant that opened a few months ago in Midtown. We both LOVED it! It was so good. They have a huge chef's table which is bar like seating that faces the kitchen. We sat there and were able to watch our meals being prepared. So fun! I had my eye on the pastry chef the whole time baking some intense chocolate cakes. Of course, we had to order dessert!
Everything we ate there was phenomenal. From the bread, to the chef's complementary beef wellington appetizer, to my caesar salad which had a totally different take on it with corn, strawberries, and avocado, and Blake's Fennel soup, to the sea bass, and fillet. It. Was. So. Good! I would highly recommend for a nice date night.
I also received this huge flower arrangement at work! They are beautiful, smell amazing, and I have gotten tons of compliments. Thank you so much, babe! Next up, NAPA!!!
+004.jpg)
+005.jpg)
+006.jpg)
+002.jpg)
First time to see your office...nice! Have a great trip!!!
ReplyDelete