Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy 4th!

Happy belated 4th of July! On Tuesday we headed to the lakehouse and spent all day on Wednesday there to head home on Thursday morning. Wednesday is the absolute worst day of the week to have a holiday on - right smack dab in the middle of the week!

View of the lake after a storm. It was so calm which made for a super fun jetski ride. We got up to 70 mph. My mom was freaking out watching us!

 Story time with the nephews. Blake is such a great uncle!

 Booze Cruise!

                                              My sister made the super cute fruit kabobs. :)

 Have to have sparklers on the 4th.


Cute rents watching fire works off the deck. We got two really good shows - the Bentwater show and one other subdivision's show. It is so great not having to leave the house to see fireworks.
 Being silly.

 Making Guac. I just thought this pic was cute.

Sweet Miles. He will only wear hats backwards. I just want to squeeze him!
I hope you and yours had a great 4th of July! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment