Last weekend was Emily's wedding weekend! There were so many fun activities leading up to the wedding and of course, the wedding itself.
THURSDAY NAIL PARTY
On Thursday a group of moms hosted all of Emily's bridesmaids for mani/pedis at Isle Pedi Spa on Voss. The place was so cute, and it was such a good idea. I will have to remember this one for the future.
FRIDAY LUNCHEON
On Friday there was a luncheon at the Ashland House. It actually happened to be the last day that the restaurant was ever open. So sad to see it go.
REHEARSAL DINNER AT FLEMINGS
The rehearsal dinner was in the private room at Flemings in City Centre. It was a super nice dinner and was so much fun.
Table 7 - We were the loud rowdy table at the dinner, and we had SUCH A GOOD TIME! Table7ForLife!
WEDDING DAY - GETTING READY
We headed over to the Christopherson house on Saturday morning to get our hair and makeup done for the big day.
I loved my top knot so much!!
All the maids and house party with the beautiful bride! She was so calm and relaxed all day.
So happy!
Immediately after the ceremony.
RECEPTION AT RICE BALLROOM
The reception was absolutely beautiful. It looked amazing in there. I was in love with the flowers.
First dance.
Me and the hubs. This was the first wedding we have been to since our wedding that was in the same church that we got married in. We really enjoyed it.
I absolutely LOVE this picture of all the girls.
BRIDE! She had been planning this day since high school!
I had fun dancing with my dad, and I think the rents had fun dancing together too!
The reception was seriously so much fun. I think I danced for 4 hours straight because the bad was awesome!!
Someone requested a Boys to Men song so we all started slow dancing like we were in middle school. Haha!
Great wedding!!




































Best weekend!! Love you Evs!
ReplyDelete