Monday, June 11, 2012

Read King Party/Wedding in Galveston

A couple of weekends ago we went down to Galveston for Blake's company day party at his bosses bay house in Pirates Cove. The company is small, 18 people total, so everyone and their families were invited down for the day. It was a great day of boat riding, bag tossing, and good company.


Cort and Katy playing bags. Katy and I won against the boys! I am sad I didn't take more pictures during the day.


That night we had a wedding in Galveston (good timing, right?!). One of my high school friends, Thomas,  married Hailey who is from Galveston. The reception was at Moody Gardens and the wedding was huge and beautiful!


 It was great to hang out with Amy and Travis. LOVE them!


 Bdave!
 So fun hanging with Trey and Annie too. 

Annie could be one of my favorite people at the moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment