On Cinco de Mayo Blake, Katie and I headed to the Stros Game. Austin was out of town for work so it was just the three of us. We sorta combined it into a birthday celebration for Katie as well since her bday is May 2. Even though I don't really know any Astros players anymore, I still love going and being a part of baseball! We had a ton of fun that night!
Sad news: Katie and Austin are moving to Nashville, TN at the end of the month. She is going to be doing her residency up there for the next 3-4 years. I am really happy that she got into such a good program, but I am so sad at the same time. I will miss her incredibly much. BUT, we can't wait to visit them in Nashville! :)
Love my Dad's seats. They are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment