Since this was our year to go to KC for Christmas, we did Christmas at my parent's on the 22nd morning. You may recall that last we had matching onesies and won a contest that gave us $1000 for more pajamas this year. So, of course we had to match.
My favorite little boys!
I helped Miller write his Christmas list for Santa this year. On the list, a bike, a small sword (dagger), light saber, microphone, and a yellow train. So adorable.
Miller got a sock monkey hat. My mom put it on Jack, and he just let it happen.
Annual Christmas stocking picture. What are we going to do when there are too many of us and we outgrow the couch?!?!


I loved the matching pajamas! I found you through floopycats.com in a post about bloggers with ragdolls or ragdoll blogs (I have a ragdoll blog, if you want to check). I would love to see more pictures from your adorable raggie. <3
ReplyDelete