Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pinterest Love

Let me take a minute to discuss with you my new online love affiar, Pinterest. I have been on it for a couple months now and every day it brings me such joy to pin! When I first got on I searched people I knew through facebook and found only about 40 people that were on it. Now, there are over 160 people that I am friends with on facebook that are on Pinterest.



If you don't know what Pinterest is, don't worry, I am here to help you. You NEED to check it out right this very second. You have followers and follow people, sorta like facebook or twitter, and all you do is pin pictures that you like to your boards. I realize that this may sound super boring, but I assure you that it is not. I have 9 different boards at the moment that are organized by category (Fashion, Travel, Health, Home Decor, Christmas etc).

Here are some pictures of what I want my home to look like one day.













You can also click on each picture and it will take you to the website where it was orginally posted. For example, if you like an outfit or dress that was pinned you can click on it and you can buy it right then and there. Scary, huh? Or same thing with food, there are tons of recipes on there that I have been wanting to try.

All of these outfits are from a site called Polyvore where they put outfits together and tell you where to get each item in the outfit. Dangerous!!

This website really helps the days go by a lot quicker when I am so bored at work in the winter months. Thank you, Pinterest, for keeping me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment