Monday, September 26, 2011

My FAVORITE Time of Year

I love Fall. I love everything about Fall. Please see below for my top 10 favorite things about this lovely season.

1. The temperatures cool down
2. Fall wardrobes and fashion
3. Colors of Fall
4. Football
5. It's my running season
6. Work's busy season has just ended
7. The excitement of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas to come
8. Our Anniversary
9. So many festivals and markets to attend
10. It's comforting to me for some reason, probably because of all the above said reasons


As you know, I love to decorate. I don't have that much Fall decor, although I plan to work on that this season. I got out all the decorations I do have last week. I like to get a good head start on seasonal decor so I can enjoy it as long as possible. Christmas decor goes up in mid November at the Allen house!


Beautiful Fall wreath I got at Hobby Lobby this weekend. It was expensive, but it was also 40% off. Naturally, given the said deal, I had to buy it. Blake told me I wasn't allowed to hang it on the front door yet, so this is it's temporary home. Right now, outside we have a metal pumpkin that stakes into the ground.





Cute salt and pepper shakers from Marshall's Home Goods.

My mom made this flower arrangement for me in college. I think its perfect for Fall. Jack hangin out in the back.




Last year I filled this vase up with real mini pumpkins and gourds. Although I really liked how it looked, I didn't like how since they were real, condensation would build up along the inside of the glass. It kinda grossed me out. So, this year, I went a different route with the fake mini corns that I got from Pottery Barn.

Hand towels, not sure from where. Gifts from mammacita!


I have two of these foam pumpkins, and I love them. I got them last year at Hobby Lobby.




I got these fake pumpkins and gourds this year from Hobby Lobby.



Wooden/Stick Pumpkin - from Pottery Barn last year.



No comments:

Post a Comment