I love all of my awesome law student summer associates! They are so much fun, and I have become legit friends with pretty much all of them. To inform all, for six weeks my law firm hires 8-10 summer associates (law students) to work at the firm. It's pretty much a really long interview for them to get a permanent job at TK. My job is to organize, arrange, and set up the entire 6 weeks they are at the firm. During the day I manage their lunch schedules, make sure they have work to work on, schedule and plan events etc. while on weekends and nights I wine and dine them, take them out and make sure they have a good time.
This past weekend I took the whole clan up to Dallas for a little work/play retreat. We stayed at Hotel ZaZa (which is way too "hip" for its own good), went to some great dinners, happy hours, and had ourselves a fine night on the town. Oh yes, and there was Trial Academy in there somewhere as well.
Me and my boys - Andrew, Briggs and Robbie at the piano bar.

Jen's 30th birthday happened to be a midnight. Let's just say we all had quite the good time.
Kamisha, Nichole, and I at a work lunch.

Audrey (Dallas Summer Associate), Lisa and I.

No comments:
Post a Comment