Monday, June 13, 2011

The In-laws Come to Town!

Blake's mom, Nan, and stepdad, Pat came in this past weekend. On Friday night we all went to dinner at Escalante's (Me, Blake, Nan, Pat, Grant, Katie, My Parents, and Katie's mom) and then went to the new Tasting Room in City Center afterwards.

On Saturday we were supposed to go to the Houston Beer Festival in downtown Houston, however, upon driving by we quickly changed our minds. It started at 2:00 p.m. and when we drove by at 3:00 p.m. there were lines of people about 5 blocks long waiting to buy tickets and get in. It was 96 degrees out. So instead, we went to Front Porch Pub in Midtown for a couple beers.

At Front Porch!


Blake and Nan





Nan took this pic on Saturday morning after I had just gotten home from spin class. I was hiding from the camera, but I think it turned out really cute!


On Saturday night we headed out to Sugarland to grill out at Grant's house. I loved sitting in the rocking chairs on their back porch.


Thanks Nan and Pat for everything this weekend. We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment