This past Saturday night was Katie and Austin's couples shower that we hosted at my parents house. There were about 30 people there all in all and we ate catered Maggianos, chatted, and watched them open all of their gifts. Well, the girls did, we gave the guys permission just to hang out outside because lets be honest - they do not give a crap! :)

For the sign in I copied an idea my friends had for my bridal shower and had everyone sign the Williams Sonoma Bride and Groom Cookbook.

My mom is so good at making flower arrangements. Beautiful, Pam-o-la!
I ordered these cookies from a place out of New Jersey - Gumdrop Cookie Shop. They were absolutely gorgeous, but they weren't very good cookies. :(
Opening gifts!

The to be newlyweds in only 6 short weeks!

Some of the mommys chit chatting.

The patio was full of men that were just happy not to be inside watching them open china!

At the end of the shower right before we got in the limo for Katie's Bachelorette Party!




Looks like a fun party. Sorry I missed it!
ReplyDelete