Christmas was wonderful this year with Emmy around. We took her to see Santa at Berings. I thought that Berings would be much easier than going to the mall. Wrong. We waited in an hour and a half line. Maybe it was because we went Sunday at 12:30?
You can't tell we had been standing in line for over an hour here. They are all smiles.
She didn't really know what to think of Santa. We just got a lot of blank staring. At least she didn't cry!
We then had Christmas a week early with my family.
I need to go back and find all of our stocking pictures from years past. It would be fun to see.
JoJo!
Noni!
Baby bow picture. I think every grandchild has a picture in the bows.
Wish Mayes was in this pic. He was busy being 2.
We then flew to Kansas City to have Christmas with Blake's family.
Christmas Eve!
Stocking game.
Christmas Morning.
Playing with her Christmas loot!
Didn't know this picture was being taken.
Poppy took her to see the giant fish tank.
Family bowling the day after Christmas.
Cute pics of Nanny and Emmy.
We had dinner one night with good friends.
I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment