Thursday, August 20, 2015

Colorado with a Baby

 We successfully traveled with a four month old! I was literally terrified to fly with her. Terrified. I just knew that I would be the mom with a screaming baby for the entirety of the flight. I have to give Emmy credit. She was a champ. I swaddled her right when we got on the plane and the girl slept for the entire flight in my arms! The flight into Durango was a little different but it wasn't awful. 



Our pediatrician recommended that we stop and stay the night in Denver to get her used to the altitude before heading up to the house. Let me say that it didn't really work. She barely slept that night and then woke up every couple hours during the night for the next two weeks...

But, she looks really cute in this big bed. 


Downtown Denver. Lanier Street is adorable. 


Cute daddy in his bjorn. 


You have a baby...in a bar...


Morning. Are. The. Best. Seriously, my favorite part of the Mountains might be the morning coffee drinking on the deck. 


I could just eat that face. 


Nephew and Noni morning selfie. 


Love my walks. 


Miles is seriously the cutest thing with E. He loves her so much. 


:) He loved being on baby monitor duty.


A day at the pool. 


Blake and I went with the Martin family on a hike to Potato Lake. Emmy stayed at home with the g-rents. She wasn't allowed to go above 7500 feet which is where the house sits.




We look very Colorado.


Cute! 




Family of three at James Ranch.


Just watching some tube.


Little nugget.


On Blake's last day we went for a hike up Smelter Mountain. There were great views of the city.


Artsy.



Then the Biddle's came up and I got to spend a lot of time with Brookie. Miss her! 



Once we got home E started sleeping through the night again. She better learn to sleep up there stat. Until December Durango...




No comments:

Post a Comment