Thursday, February 5, 2015

Showering Emerson Rose

Last weekend was my baby shower. Wow, this is getting real. I am so thankful to my seven hostesses for putting together such a wonderful shower. I loved every minute of it and will always remember it. 


My mom should be a florist.




I loved this idea. Everyone filled out one of these wishes for baby forms. I am so excited to put them in my baby book for her. 


The party favors. The OPI color is called It's a Girl! 


All of my precious hostesses. From left Annie, Cassie, Amy, Linds, Amanda, Katie and Karen.


Me at 30 weeks and Amy at 20 weeks! Emerson and Claire will love each other.



Love!


Donna and Brooke are my favorites! 




All five of us are due within 10 weeks of each other and all expecting baby girls. What's in the water?!? I have one more friend, Caroline, who fits in the same boat but couldn't make it to the shower. 


Amy explaining baby bingo! 






I'm such an awkward gift opener. 


All the precious clothes she got.


Crib bedding!





And then of course the baby daddy has to come load all the gifts and chit chat with the guests...



SHS, we are the best. 


Some of my bible study girls. 


The grandmas! Noni and Nannie??



Loved the weekend! Thank you again to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment