Well, Christmas has come and gone again. I truly can't believe how time flies. Here is what Blake and I were up to in the month of December.
Our 2014 Card. Merry Christmas!
Dinner with Friends, Amy and Travis. She is also pregnant and due 10 weeks after me! :)
Bible Study Favorite Things Party.
A wedding in Kansas City. Blake's best friend growing up got married. Our hotel view of the plaza all lit up.
Gingerbread decorating with friends, Mario and Amanda. I had never done one before and had a ton of fun.
We celebrated Christmas with Grant and Erin a few days early.
Had lunch with some out of towners in for the holidays, Charlotte and Anna.
Jack's got a new Christmas toy!
And, Christmas morning. The annual stocking couch pic. Can't wait for one more to be added next year!
Look what we got for our sweet baby girl. Rah Rah TCU!
Christmas Eve candlelight church service.
We then headed up to the mountains for a week. Since I couldn't ski, so I did a lot of sitting around and drinking of hot chocolate. It was nice that it snowed a lot.
Just hanging out on the couch.
Sweet Miles was bound and determined to feel the baby move. He would ask me about 25 times a day if she was moving and would come over and put his hand on my belly. Poor guy never did get to feel her. I kept telling him that he had to be patient, but that doesn't mean anything to a four year old. One day, Miles, I promise!
We attempted the hardest puzzle known to man.
And made a stop at the natural hot spring on the side of the road that we pass a billion times every time we are up there. It is pretty neat that the water is heated by magma so far beneath the earth's surface.
Ski Day!
We headed back on New Years Day for our good friends wedding. I have gone to school with Trey since 6th grade and love him and his new wifey so much!
Congrats to the Lunns!



















No comments:
Post a Comment