Sunday, September 28, 2014

SHS We Are the Best

About a month ago was my 10 year high school reunion. I cannot believe I graduated from high school 10 years ago! That makes me feel so old. I had a little pre-party at my house before the actual event. My high school is a strange place. Everyone still hangs out together, very regularly. I contemplated not going because I see most everyone I want to see from high school on a regular basis, but then decided that a high school reunion is just something you go to. 

Here is my posse from high school today, although we are missing a few. 


And here we are then. This was on our senior trip to Playa Del Carmen.


This was summer before junior year at Young Life camp in Colorado.


Junior year (I think) at someone's birthday dinner at PF Changs. 


And, our famous Christmas card picture junior year. 


 I know one thing for sure, I made life long friends in high school. I love them so so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment