Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dalton Croft Wedding

This past weekend was Cassie's wedding in Georgetown, TX. The rehearsal dinner was at Steiner Ranch Steakhouse. It overlooks Lake Travis and had great views. 

With the bride! 


Blake and Travis. 



I love these people. 


Gorgeous sunset! 



The next morning was a bridal luncheon at El Monumento. We sat outside, had great food, and drank Mexican coffee complete with tequila. 

The bride to be! 



So glad I got to hang with Karen this weekend. I miss her so much.



The bridal party. Cassie has a ton of close friends! 


We spent the rest of the day getting ready and then headed over to the wedding site, Kindred Oaks. 

The decorations were absolutely adorable. It was very rustic chic. 




Kindred Oaks has these huge letters up all the time. I thought it was so cool. 




 Getting dressed. She looked stunning.




Prom pose?





 Oh my gosh, I just love her and can't believed she is married!!


Ceremony site.


My job as part of the house party was to man the sign in table Look how cute!




This ceremony was the best wedding ceremony I have ever been to, and let me tell you I have been to a lot of weddings. It was extremely personal and they wrote their own vows. They even had mics so we could hear it all. Basically, there wasn't a dry eye in the place.


Waiting to be announced. 


First dance.


I am kinda obsessed with this picture. A framer? I think so.


Amanda and Jessica! About ready to hit the dance floor.


And, on the dance floor. Such a fun wedding for such a dear friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment