Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Fall Y'all

I love the Fall. There is no better time of year than September - December. Every year I allow myself to get a little more Fall decor because it makes me so happy.
 
This is exactly what I bought the wagon from Round Top for. It looks adorable if I do say so myself. It is a little wobbly so I had to put some old pavers under the front wheels for support.  I then made a trip up to Trader Joe's and bought 15 tiny pumpkins for $1.99 each. I've had the iron pumpkin for a few years now. I'm contemplating getting another shorter one. 
 

Everything you see at my front door is new this year. I have been looking for a good Fall wreath for a while. The Accessory Place was having a sale so I one day during the work week so my mom went for the both of us. She sent me about 10 pictures of different wreaths and I came away with this one. She got the same one. We're twinkies. :)


 
I also have a thing for scarecrows. This little guy was in the Grandin Road catalog for $60, and I jumped on it. His name is Herbert. He can hold a 10 pound pumpkin for his head, and I liked this one.


The rest of this stuff I have found at random places throughout the last three or four years. It was fun finding places for them in the new house!




 
I love to decorate. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment