Friday, April 12, 2013

Sherwin

Last night was our last night at 2729 Sherwin. I have been getting pretty sad over the past week or two, but this morning I had a little breakdown and made Blake explain to me why we are moving again. A few months ago I couldn't wait to get into a new house and now I am getting all sentimental.
 
It has been a perfect house for what we have needed over the past three and a halfish years. Enough space, close to downtown, close to all the fun restaurants and bars, and less maintenance with no yard. It was a 5 minute jog to Memorial Park (we are really going to miss that) and could get basically anywhere we wanted in town in about 15 minutes. It was truly a wonderful place for newlyweds. We have had some great memories in this house.
 
Blake did remind me of all the reasons we are moving which include a yard, not living on top of our neighbors, a nicer area without crack houses, closer to our church, my parents, my sister, and its a two minute drive to Blake's office. Not to mention it is a place to start a family and feel more settled. For some reason we never really felt like it was ours.
 
I am really glad we have all the pictures that the realtor took of our house so we can always remember what it looks like. It will be fun to show our kids pictures of mom and dad's first house someday!  
 
Goodbye, Sherwin house. You will be missed!
 


Foyer

 
Man Room
 
 
Man Room Bath
 

 Main Floor





Master


Master Bath


Guest Room


Guest Bath


Patio 



No comments:

Post a Comment