I have a wonderful husband. A couple of weekends ago he told me to pack a bag for a surprise date night out. He said we needed to celebrate a big deal at work that closed. He booked a room at ZaZa for the night and we had dinner reservations at Quattro, the restaurant at the Four Seasons. Gotta take advantage of restaurant weeks!
We got to ZaZa at about 3:00 p.m. We were going to lay by the pool, but it was really cloudy/rainy, so we decided to walk across the street to the Museum of Fine Arts since neither of us had been there. I know, I have lived in Houston for 27 years and never been to the Fine Arts museum! It was a wonderful Saturday afternoon looking at Picasso, Rembrandt, and Monet. We then went and had a drink at Monarch (the restaurant in ZaZa) before we headed upstairs to get ready for dinner.
Dinner was great! Quattro was one of those restaurants that I needed to check off my long list of restaurants to eat at in Houston. It was such a romantic night. I love you, B! Thanks for being so great. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment