I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day! Blake and I didn't make too big a deal out of it this year. He brought me home roses and we went to a nice dinner. We didn't even do cards, but instead told each other at dinner what we would have written in a card. I actually liked doing that much better. It was more personal. :)
We went to dinner at Antica Osteria in the Rice area. It is a really nice Italian restaurant in a couple of old houses that they made a single restaurant. The ambiance was so romantic, and the food was really good. It is a fantastic date night spot. I got the snapper that I highly recommend, and Blake got the filet. We also got the sausage stuffed portabello mushroom which was heaven. We didn't get to take a picture of us at dinner, so we settled for in the car on the way home. Blake is wearing his glasses because he has a scratch on his cornea that was getting infected! He went to the doctor and is now on antibiotic eye drops. He isn't allowed to wear his contacts for six days. Scary!
Happy Valentine's Day to my valentine for life! I love you very much.

At work I was in charge of ordering all of the female attorneys a Valentine's treat. I used my family's go to cake ball bakery, Angie's Cakes. Each attorney got the below box of cake balls, one red velvet, and one birthday cake batter. She even custom made us a little tag that says "WI love our female attorneys". WI stands for Women's Initiative, which is the women's group at the firm. Super cute! Glad I got one too.
Good job on the cake balls! Jealous!
ReplyDelete