Monday, July 25, 2011

Missy's Wedding



One of my high school girlfriends got married this past weekend. The ceremony was at Grace Presbyterian and the reception was at Lakeside Country Club. The whole wedding was SO MUCH FUN!


Before the wedding Blake, Max and I went to the new restaurant and lounge, Phillipe. It is right next door to RDG Cafe Annie. I needed to check out the space for work, so it was a good excuse to have a pre-wedding cocktail. Below is Blake and I at the bar.


Char, Emily, Amy, and Me at the reception!




Yammy and Travie.

Pretty Flowers.



The newlyweds! Her dress was gorgeous.

SHS we are the BEST!



Me and Annie!


Me, Andrea, Jeffrey, and Blake



Who knows...


Awww so FUN.



Typical Trey and Annie




I am so incredibly jealous that Missy and George are on their honeymoon in Hawaii now. The honeymoon is honestly the best part. Congratulations to the happy couple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment