We traveled to the Texas wine country this weekend for a fun weekend getaway! We went with our dear friends Jenn and Travis and had a fantastic time! We stayed in a bed and breakfast (the abend haus), but the owners didn't stay there with us so it was basically like we rented the house. It was super cute.

The back yard. There also was a hammock on the other side of the sheds in the way back.

Master bedroom. The bed was super comfortable!

I really liked this chest in one of the bathrooms so I took a pic.

Upstairs
We went to dinner on Friday night at the Cabernet Grill. It was a pretty good restaurant and the locals favorite place to go. It has a huge Texas wine list, but since we were going to be drinking wine all day the next day, we opted for martinis. Notice Blake's pinky.
Me and Jenny boombox at dinner.
Cowboy Travis. There was an old cowboy hat in the house on the hat rack and so Travis helped himself.
Enjoying a morning mimosa and waiting for the limo to pick us up.
Winery Number One. It was our favorite.



Our ride for the day

Winery Number Two


Winery Number Three




Winery Number Four - Jen and I with the owner.




Winery Number FIVE!

Jen and I's unnecessary trip to winery number six on main street. we made a new friend!

Enjoying a morning mimosa and waiting for the limo to pick us up.
Winery Number One. It was our favorite.


Our ride for the day

Winery Number Two


Winery Number Three




Winery Number Four - Jen and I with the owner.



Winery Number FIVE!

Jen and I's unnecessary trip to winery number six on main street. we made a new friend!
The weekend was awesome! Texas wine is way better than I thought it would be. Each couple came home with about six bottles of wine, and we are so excited to drink them and share them with you! The only people who read this blog as of now are people I would share a bottle of wine with, sooooo get excited!



Love this post - you are cute!
ReplyDeleteHi!! I just wanted to stop by & tell you how cute your blog is! =) &This looks like such a fun little getaway! Good idea! =)
ReplyDelete