Let me start by saying that I don't like Galveston. Never have. But, we rented a house and took a weekend trip down there and it was really great. We rented in the Pointe West area, and it was SO nice. I didn't even feel like I was in Galveston.
Our little cottage was right on the beach and had just been remodeled and professionally decorated. I definitely want to go back there.
Here are a few pictures of the house. It also had a bunk room.
Our view from the patio.
On Friday night we went for a walk on the beach before dinner at the beach club restaurant.
Then on Saturday our friends joined us and we played on the beach in the morning. Our house was the bright blue on in the middle of the pack.
Then we headed to the beach club pool in the afternoon.
This happened.
These two were obsessed with each other and became best friends!
It seriously was a great relaxing weekend.






No comments:
Post a Comment