Just like that she turned one year old! I made a slideshow video of her whole first year and I bawl every time I watch it. How did she get so big? She is walking with a push walker now and standing on her own, but hasn't taken her first steps yet. She signs "all done" and "more" and now says "yes" too and my mom swears "bird". She loves to play patty cake and really any book. She has become more attached to mommy and is starting to cry when I leave. She has a love obsession with Lola, her lamb lovey, and Simon the bunny pictured below, and sleeps hugging them every night. She has her third tooth coming in (not fun) and I think a few more are on their way. This girl loves to eat. She loves salmon (yay! that was my goal) Bananas and olives are a new favorite. She is still taking two naps a day, and is sleeping like a champ at night. 7:30pm to 7:30am most days. She understands a lot of phrases like "take a bath", "read a book", "go outside", "go bye bye", "eat lunch" etc. She loves to shake her head no when you tell her no-no.
She wasn't scared of the Easter bunny!
She started to bawl every time Mayes would try to take a train back.
Poor baby had a fever virus for a few days and felt so bad.
We visited Daddy at work on his birthday and went to lunch.
She was an office hit.
Standing on her own!
Nannie gave her this rad car for her birthday. She loves going outside and riding in it.
Birthday girl eating breakfast.
Confused.
With Alejandra on her birthday. We love Alejandra!
Presents!!
First birthday party is this weekend! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment