Last Thursday I played hookie from work and went to the Nutcracker Market with my mom and sister. I just love that place! It is the perfect event to get you excited for the holidays.
Jud won two four days passes on an AM radio show. Figures, Jud wins everything. So, we just needed to buy one more ticket. The four day pass is great because it gets you in an hour early at 9:00 a.m. rather than general admission at 10:00 a.m. Let me tell you, that it is glorious and absolutely worth it to be able to enter early.
This was at 9:30 a.m. We got SO much covered because we weren't asses to elbows with everyone.
One of my favorite booths!
This was at 11:00 a.m. You see what I mean?!? So. Many. People. And, I hate crowds. I have since I was a toddler. I feel so claustrophobic and anxious in them.
Giving my sister some relief and baby bjorning it up. Sweet Mayes is four weeks in this pic. He was such a trooper.
Purchases:
I didn't buy too much this year. Below is a little Christmas decor item that I really liked and bought from the booth shown above.
Then I bought a bunch of rolls of this sparkly burlap ribbon and a bunch of berry stems for my Christmas tree from Paul Michael. It needed a little upgrade this year.
Until next year, Nutcracker.
No comments:
Post a Comment